Landscape Design & Development
After extensive alterations the clients required a garden that complemented their new home, was functional, minimised maintenance and catered to a young family.
- Interlocking pathways define the entrance, connecting the gate, front door and driveway.
- Paved areas contact and link the two decks of the house living areas.
- Contrasting textures are provided by the selection of all plants.
- Large semi-circle curves define the main lawn.
- Stone rings around the two specimen trees are a magnet for the children to play on.