Landscape Design & Development
The clients of this new home had a young family and kept horses. The landscape master plan needed to cater for their outdoor living needs and animal requirements.
- Generous outdoor living areas were built including a courtyard and a 45m2 deck.
- A large level lawn area has been created with the construction of a timber retaining wall.
- Paths and steps linking the house and the utility shed have been designed at interesting angles.
- A mixture of NZ native plants provides shelter from the prevailing wind.
- The design planned for the productive areas of an orchard and a raised vegetable garden.
- Ornamental planting is located in areas close to the house with specimen trees positioned for screening and lining the driveway.